This post may contain affiliate links.
Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls are so easy to prepare and taste delicious! I will be serving this appetizer at my New Year’s Eve party. My family loves how great they taste and I think I will be making a double batch for them. I have even made them for dinner and everyone was full and happy. This semi-homemade appetizer is easy to prepare and my kids thought that I spent all day in the kitchen preparing them they were so good.
You just need a few ingredients, you may even have them on hand right now. It is best to let the rolls sit for at least 4 hours in the fridge to marinate but it’s even better if you let them sit overnight. Making this a great recipe for a party because you can prepare them the day before! Be sure to try Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls soon, you will not be disappointed.
Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb deli ham thinly sliced, but not shaved
- 12 slices Swiss cheese thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13x18-inch rectangle.
- Top with ham and cheese slices.
- Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly.
- When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down.
- Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide.
- Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined.
- Pour evenly over the rolls.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden and browned.
- Serve and Enjoy!