I wanted to share with you how to make a candy vase. It makes a great Valentine's Day gift idea for the chocolate lovers. It is also an economical gift for stockpilers. I saw a candy themed vase just like this for $24.99 in a local grocery store!
I couldn't believe my eyes! I decided to come home and re-create my own version for only a fraction of the cost. I have two major CHOCOHOLICS at my house who are going to love this for Valentines Day! This is the photo before of my supplies and after!
How to Make a Candy Vase
- Glass Vase - Free from my house - but would cost $1.00
- Dowel Rod - Free (from Tim's stash) - but would cost $1.00
- Ribbon - Leftover from my stash - but would cost $1.00
- Tissue - $.25 from Dollar General
- 1 bag Christmas Hershey Kisses, $1.25 from Kroger
- 4 Hershey Bars, FREE after coupons
- 2, Reese's Cups, $.25 each after coupons
- 3, Snickers, FREE after coupons
Total Out of Pocket: $5.00
Amount Saved: $20.00
Gift Given = Priceless!
I hope you enjoy how to make a candy vase! This is a great Valentine's Gift and way to save money.
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.