This post may contain affiliate links.
I wanted to share with you how to make a candy vase. It makes a great Valentine’s Day gift idea for the chocolate lovers. It is also an economical gift for stockpilers. I saw a candy themed vase just like this for $24.99 in a local grocery store! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I decided to come home and re-create my own version for only a fraction of the cost. I have two major CHOCOHOLICS at my house who are going to love this for Valentines Day! This is the photo before of my supplies and after!
How to Make a Candy Vase
- Glass Vase – Free from my house – but would cost $1.00
- Dowel Rod – Free (from Tim’s stash) – but would cost $1.00
- Ribbon – Leftover from my stash – but would cost $1.00
- Tissue – $.25 from Dollar General
- 1 bag Christmas Hershey Kisses, $1.25 from Kroger
- 4 Hershey Bars, FREE after coupons
- 2, Reese’s Cups, $.25 each after coupons
- 3, Snickers, FREE after coupons
Total Out of Pocket: $5.00
Amount Saved: $20.00
Gift Given = Priceless!
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day posts: