Simple crafts are one of my favorite ways to change how a room looks in my home. This Farmhouse Hello Wreath is so easy to whip up and is really inexpensive. That makes it the ideal option for switching out at the change of seasons. This one, in particular, looks great in the Fall but is easy to carry over into that time between Christmas and Spring.
Farmhouse Hello Wreath Tutorial:
If you like Farmhouse or shabby chic stuff, then you will surely love this Rustic Floral Wreath tutorial. Inexpensive wreath forms, a few simple additions, and you have a gorgeous piece to hang on your front door!
Supplies for DIY Hello Wreath:
- Chipboard wreath form (flat, sold at Hobby Lobby and most craft stores)
- Chipboard HELLO sign (sold at Hobby Lobby and most craft stores)
- Farmhouse silk flowers in beige or white
- Mini paper bunting banner (you can make your own with scrap paper and string, or buy premade as we did at most craft stores)
- Hot glue, glue gun
How to Make DIY Hello Wreath
1. Begin by placing the HELLO sign on the wreath form. You can use a pencil to make marks where the hot glue will be applied.
2. Remove the sign. Add a generous amount of hot glue to the marked areas so you know which areas need the most adhesion.
3. Press the hello sign to the wreath form. Hold in place until secure.
4. Remove the flower heads from the stems. Add a generous amount of glue to the back of each and apply to the wreath. You can choose what looks best as far as placement.
5. Now, drape the mini bunting across the top of the wreath. Add a dab of glue to each end of the bunting banner and hold to the wreath form until dry.
Once all of the pieces are dry and secure, your farmhouse wreath is ready to be displayed.
MORE DIY Craft Ideas
If crafting is one of your favorite things to do like it is mine, then you will love the other ideas listed below. Whether it is a simple idea to upgrade home decor, or it is redoing something large you have owned for years, these ideas are ideal for staying on budget while adding a new look to your home.
- DIY Coffee Inspired Chalkboard Signs
- How to Make a Wedding Date Sign
- How to Decorate with a Wooden Ladder
- How to Redo Fabric on Kitchen Chairs
- How to Stain a Clock Tower