Italian Dressing Mix Recipe is the best way to enjoy all natural dressing without preservatives! Here is an easy Italian Dressing Mix Recipe! This is a great way to make your own and save money! I love making my own dressings and this Italian Dressing Mix recipe is fabulous. I love using it on salads, marinating chicken and in soup recipes.
The best thing about this Italian Dressing Mix Recipe is I had all the ingredients in my pantry. I did not have to go and buy anything to make it. Also when you prepare the dressing you only use 2 tablespoons of the dry mix. So you can make this several times!
Be sure to give this homemade recipe a try! It is great on a salad and can be used in recipes too!
Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
Here is an easy Italian Dressing Mix Recipe! This is a great way to make your own and save money!
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons salt
For the dressing you will need:
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt and regular salt.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together white vinegar, canola oil, water and 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.
More Seasoning Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.