This Italian Dressing Mix Recipe is the best way to enjoy an all natural dressing without preservatives. I enjoy making homemade recipes.
This is a great way to make your own homemade version and save money! I love making my own dressings and this Italian Dressing Mix recipe is fabulous. I love using it on salads, marinating chicken and in soup recipes.
The best thing about this Italian Dressing Mix Recipe is I had all the ingredients in my pantry. I did not have to go and buy anything to make it. Also when you prepare the dressing you only use 2 tablespoons of the dry mix. So you can make this several times!
Be sure to give this homemade recipe a try! It is great on a salad and can be used in recipes too!
Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons salt
For the dressing you will need:
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt and regular salt.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together white vinegar, canola oil, water and 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.
More Seasoning Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.