Italian Sausage Spaghetti Dinner is an excellent recipe that can be made in 30 minutes or less! I was able to have dinner cooked and on the table quick for my family and they loved the taste of the Johnsonville Italian Sausage I used. It gave the ordinary spaghetti I make a delicious make over and the kids gave it two thumbs up. They want me to make it again!
I usually make my spaghetti with ground beef but this time I used Italian Sausage in place of it. I can't believe I have waited so long because it was so good. It’s more flavorful and spicy than ground beef alone – and it’s just easy because all of the spices and seasonings are already mixed in the sausage, thanks to Johnsonville. I used a can of spaghetti sauce but next time I will use Homemade Marinara Sauce when making Italian Sausage Spaghetti Dinner.
Be sure to try Johnsonville Italian Sausage the next time you make spaghetti for your family! Spaghetti night is one of America’s favorite nights of the week. It is for my family for sure!
Italian Sausage Spaghetti Dinner
- 1 package Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- In a large skillet brown the Italian Sausage; about 7-10 minutes.
- While sausage is cooking; prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Once sausage is cooked, drain grease and return to skillet.
- Add sauce and heat up.
- Place noodles on plate and serve sausage sauce on top.
Sausage Recipes You May Enjoy:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.