This is a great lunch or dinner recipe for a Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger that will fill you up and leave you feeling full.
I have been eating healthier and the other night hamburgers were on the menu plan. Making a burger Keto is not that hard and I actually enjoy it more. This Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger was created for my craving of the perfect Keto Burger!
Start with lean ground beef and add in black pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Mix the ingredients in well and formed into patties. Gently brush your burgers with melted butter before removing them from the grill. Melted butter really gives the hamburger so much added flavor.
I serve my family their burger on a bun and they add ketchup, mayo or mustard. I just add mayo and sprinkle a little bit of pepper on top of the avocado. Lunch or dinner this Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger is super delicious! The best part is you will not miss the bun at all!
This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 3 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 whole tomato sliced
- 1 whole avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Mix together hamburger, pepper, salt and pepper flakes.
- Form meat mixture into patties.
- Heat grill up to med heat.
- Place burgers on grill.
- Cook 5-6 minutes then flip over.
- Cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Brush hamburger patties gently with melted butter.
- Remove to plate and allow to rest 4 minutes.
- Serve on plate and layer with tomato and avocado.
More Clean Eating Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.