This is a great lunch or dinner recipe for a Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger that will fill you up and leave you feeling full. I have been eating healthier and the other night I had hamburgers on the menu plan for my family. I was quickly thinking how can I make my hamburger in keto form for me instead of just a plain burger. I started searching through my kitchen to see what I could come up with and that is how this Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger came about!
I made the hamburgers for the whole family the same. I started with lean ground beef and added in black pepper and salt with a pinch of red pepper flakes. I mixed well and formed into patties. Next I grilled them on the grill and right before taking them off the grill I gently brush them with melted butter. Trust me this really gives the hamburger so much good flavor.
My family serve theirs on buns and they added ketchup, mayo or mustard. But I just add mayo and then next I sprinkled a little bit of pepper on top of the avocado and my hamburger was complete. Be sure to try the Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger for lunch or dinner because it is super delicious and you will not miss the bun at all!
This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 3 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Mix together hamburger, pepper, salt and pepper flakes.
- Form meat mixture into patties.
- Heat grill up to med heat.
- Place burgers on grill.
- Cook 5-6 minutes then flip over.
- Cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Brush hamburger patties gently with melted butter.
- Remove to plate and allow to rest 4 minutes.
- Serve on plate and layer with tomato and avocado.
More Clean Eating Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.