This Keto Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger is packed full of taste. Big juicy burgers are the best and even better when stuffed full of bacon, cheese and ranch dressing!
Just add all the ingredients to your burger and it is ready for the grill! This is one of the easiest burger recipes you can make! I eat the Keto Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger with no bun, but I still add lettuce and tomato on top. Sometimes I even add slices of avocado. It doesn't matter how you are eating this low carb recipe it will be a burger everyone will enjoy!
If you are new to eating Keto, check out this Keto Diet Beginner Shopping List.
Keto Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger
- 1 lb ground beef or chuck
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 5-6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 whole buns optional
- 4 slices lettuce optional
- Seperate your meat into four sections.
- Take a section and break it in half.
- Put the meat into the burger press and using the stuff burger end press down.
- Next put 1 Tbsp ranch into the meat.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bacon on top of the ranch dressing.
- Take the other half of the meat and press out in your hand and lay in the press.
- Press down to seal the edges and remove.
- Continue until all four burgers are made.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place on grill, close lid and grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the burger, close grill and continue cooking another 5-6 minutes.
- Take off grill and let the burgers rest for at least 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Be sure to check out all of our Keto Diet Recipes too!
MORE KETO DIET TIPS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.