Keto Breakfast Eggs and Avocados are simply delicious and super easy to make. One morning I had some avocados I needed to use before they went bad. I decided to see of I could throw them in the pan with my eggs. So glad I did because this was one of the best breakfast meals I have had in a long time. This is the perfect recipe to break your fast, if you are doing Intermittent Fasting.
This Keto breakfast dish is very filling and will keep you full until lunchtime. So next time you have a craving for something different for breakfast be sure to try this one! This breakfast is naturally gluten free and Paleo too! You can use coconut oil or ghee instead of butter if you like to make this Whole 30 compliant. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 11 Points
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado peeled pitted and cubed
- 1 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat.
- Place butter in skillet and melt.
- Crack eggs into skillet on one side.
- Place avocado pieces on other side.
- Stir avocados occasionally.
- Cook eggs 4 minutes and then flip over.
- Continue to cook eggs for another 4 minutes.
- Once eggs are cook place on plate.
- Scoop avocado over eggs and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other Breakfast recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.