Keto Cheesy Eggs are the easiest, quickest, and probably the most fulfilling breakfast recipe to make when in a hurry! I love that I can prepare and make this low carb meal in less than five minutes in the morning. Especially now that school is back in session for the kids, which means I am back to work in the school cafeteria. I am on my feet and need the energy to keep me going the whole time. Plus the delicious cheesy eggs fill me up and I am not even hungry until lunch time, even then sometimes I am still not hungry. I have even made Keto Cheesy Eggs for my family’s dinner along with crispy bacon and fresh avocado slices with it. It is a versatile recipe because it can be prepared for breakfast, lunch or dinner or as we like to call it “brinner” which means breakfast for dinner!
If you are new to the Keto or low carb diet then be sure to give this simple recipe a try. It is my go to recipe on most mornings because it is quick and easy. Plus my kids love having a hot breakfast before they head off to school. Which as a Mom I love because its better than just a bowl of cereal. Sometimes I try to make faces on the top with ketchup for my youngest son, yes he loves ketchup on his scrambled eggs! I love to add salsa to mine sometimes to change it up. You can add any of your favorites to the top. Be sure to give Keto Cheesy Eggs recipe a try, you will not be disappointed!
Keto Cheesy Eggs
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz butter
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- green onions sliced (optional)
- Whisk the eggs together with some salt and pepper using a fork.
- Melt the butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat, be sure that the butter does not turn brown.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and stir for 1-2 minutes, until they are creamy and cooked just shy of how you like them (remember that the eggs will still be cooking even after you've put them on your plate).
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and the green onions if using.
- Scoop the eggs on to the plate and serve!
More Keto Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.