- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless (or any cut of chicken that you prefer)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese Kraft Mexican Blend
- Lightly grease your crockpot with olive oil.
- Place the whole chicken breasts (or cut of chicken that you prefer) in your crockpot and pour the salsa over it.
- Cook for 2 hours on high
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees
- Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish and cover with salsa from the crockpot draining all liquid.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes. The sauce and cheese will begin to bubble when done.
- Optional - garnish with fresh cilantro and full fat sour cream if desired.
- Enjoy with a low carb tortilla or leaf lettuce or just as is!
Keto Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!