Keto Skillet Chicken Fajitas recipe is a family favorite in my house. My boys love these fajitas and get super excited when they see them on the menu plan. This recipe is one of my favorites because I can make it in 30 minutes! There is nothing better than a easy and healthy recipe! We are so busy right now and this recipe is a healthy dinner before heading out the door.
In this recipe, for Skillet Chicken Fajitas, I use spices to make the fajita mix. If you choose not to make your own spices, you can use a packet of fajita mix. Do you have a cast iron skillet? If you do it really brings out the flavor in the chicken and sautes the peppers and onion nicely. My husband and kids eat the chicken fajita mixture on soft tortillas and I like the mixture on lettuce wraps. This is a great way to keep this recipe low carb and Keto.
- 1 lb chicken sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 medium size onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Spices for Fajita Mix:
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- flour tortillas optional
- lettuce wraps optional
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp Olive oil.
- Add peppers and onion, saute until tender(about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove peppers and onions to plate.
- Add remaining olive oil and chicken.
- Saute until chicken is no longer pink and done; about 8 minutes.
- Add spices and chicken broth, bring to a boil then turn to simmer.
- Add peppers and onions back to skillet.
- Heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.