This post may contain affiliate links.
This scrumptious Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers recipe is a great healthy, low carb family dinner that is also a freezer meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing twenty crockpot freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With summer activities in full swing and back to school coming, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family to enjoy.
I created recipes that I could prepare in an afternoon and have meals frozen and ready to go for my family. This healthy turkey crockpot recipe was one of the tastiest meals that only my husband and I enjoyed (the kids did not want to try) out of all the slow cooker meals. This recipe is naturally low carb and gluten free. This is a great recipe if you are following the Keto Diet (way of eating).
Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers is so good and it’s an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My husband loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and wants me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker.
If you are new to eating Keto, check out this – Keto Diet Beginner Shopping List.
Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 small green bell peppers tops cut off and cleaned
- 24 oz jar tomato sauce/pasta sauce low carb
- 1/2 cup water
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and instructions.
- In a large bowl mix ground turkey, onion, garlic and 2 Tbsp of pasta sauce.
- Separate the mixture into four parts and place in peppers.
- Add remaining sauce to a freezer bag and seal.
- Place the peppers and bag of sauce into bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Place peppers into olive oil coated slow cooker and top with sauce.
- Carefully pour water around peppers.
- Place lid on.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
MORE KETO DIET TIPS:
Be sure to check out these Keto Recipes:
Be sure to check out all of our Keto Diet Recipes too!