Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini rapidly growing this is the recipe for you! You can make this delicious low carb recipe for an appetizer, side dish, or an afternoon snack for the kids.
You can use our recipe for Homemade Marinara to make these Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites gluten free and healthier. If you are in a time crunch just grab a jar of your favorite sauce. One of my favorite sauces is Kroger Brand Tomato Basil! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it.
- 1-2 Large Zucchini sliced in ¼ inch slices
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pizza Sauce or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Toppings of your choice pepperoni, sausage,etc.
- Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip zucchini over return to under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from oven and top with ½-1 tsp pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.
Did you know Zucchini is so good for you? It is an great source of two antioxidant vitamins that help boost your immunity and support healthy aging! Zucchini is also very rich in Vitamin C and low in calories. (Unless you put it in bread of course! 😉 Those are perfect reasons to eat lots of zucchini!
More Zucchini Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.