We love to make this Kid-Size Pizza Recipe. It is so easy to make and Peyton loves to prepare them for himself! They would be perfect for a Pizza Party or Sleepover! I love that you can specialize each pizza with toppings the kids love too! It is a great way to sneak in a few veggies too!
We love to make this Kid Size Pizza Recipe. It is perfect for an after school snack. My son has so much fun helping me make it.
Kid-Size Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes 7-1/2 ounces each refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can 8 ounces tomato sauce or Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or other toppings optional
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.