We love to make this Kid-Size Pizza Recipe. It is perfect for an after school snack. My son has so much fun helping me make it.
They would be perfect for a kids Pizza Party or Sleepover! I love that you can specialize each pizza with toppings the kids love too! It is a great way to sneak in a few veggies too!
This kid-size pizza recipe is perfect for an after school snack. My son has so much fun helping me make it. I like to encourage him to cook in the kitchen and this is a great basic recipe to start with.
Kid-Size Pizza Recipe
- 2 cans 7-1/2 ounces each refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can 8 ounces tomato sauce or Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Pepperoni or other toppings optional
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.