I am excited to share this Kiwi Banana Green Smoothie with you! If you like Kiwi and Bananas you are going to love this Kiwi Banana Green Smoothie. It was amazing! Each smoothie has approximately 200 or less calories and is PACKED full of fruits, vegetables, minerals and nutrients.
I can tell you my energy level is amazing. One tip that I learned is to use certified pure therapeutic grade lemon essential oil or lemon rind to take the “bite” out of the greens. I also learned that by adding 1/2 cup or so berries you will turn your smoothie to a beautiful shade of pink, blue or red and it tastes just a little better I hope you enjoy! One tip is to freeze berries when they are at a stockpile price.
You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
We have this amazing Green Smoothie Cheat Sheet you can download for FREE. This is a handy tool in creating your own green smoothie recipes!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
Kiwi Banana Green Smoothie
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Coconut Water
- 1 cup water
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger root you can use powdered if necessary
- 1 kiwi
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp honey if desired
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Blend liquid and greens well.
- Add ginger and honey blend.
- Add banana and kiwi blend.
- Add Frozen Strawberries
- Add essential oil and blend.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
- Green Coffee Seed for Weight Loss
- How Local Honey Can Help With Allergies
- Four Yoga Poses to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Paleo Diet and Cross Fit
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.