I LOVE adding Lemon, Lime and Orange Slices in Ice cubes for summer! A muffin tin works perfect for a Mason Jar or a pitcher. It is a great party planning idea. You can of course always use an ice cube tray too! I like the muffin tin though because it takes them longer to melt. I hope you enjoy this tip! Lemon Ice Cubes are perfect for flavoring your water and great for detox!
- 1 large Muffin pan
- 12 whole lemon slices orange and lime work well too
- 2 cups water
- Make room for a level space in your freezer for the muffin pan.
- Slice up lemons into 12 slices
- Place 1 or 2 slices of lemon (or other fruit) in each section of the muffin tin.
- Fill the muffin pan with water
- Freeze for 2 or more hours.
- Remove the the ice cubes and place in a large pitcher or mason jars
- This works well with water, lemonade or tea
Making your own Homemade Flavored Water is super easy and will save you money at the store! There is no reason to buy flavored water when you can make it yourself at home. You can make the night before and take it to work with you the next day and sip on it all day.
You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Download the free Water Intake Calendar HERE.