Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe is great for having a party or large gathering of people. I like to make this and split the amount between two dishes before putting in the oven. I then freeze one and when I am ready to make it, I pull it out and cook in the oven for 45 minutes. Works great for my family!
This is a crowd pleaser for sure. Every time I make this my family and friends ask me for the recipe, and we always need a second dish. I hope your family loves it much as mine does.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 pounds potatoes peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided
- ½ pound sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 whole green onions sliced
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in 2 cups cheese, bacon and onions.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.