This post may contain affiliate links.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes are one of our families favorite side dishes for holidays. We love how easy they are to make and our family thinks they take us so long to prepare. A kitchen shortcut tip is that you can use refrigerated potatoes too. Regardless if you make your potatoes from scratch or not the family will be happy you made this recipe. We always serve this at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Loaded Mashed Potatoes are one of our families favorite side dishes for holidays.
- 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes 4 lb
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 8 oz low fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon 12 slices
- Place all ingredients except cheese and bacon in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium/high speed until potatoes are smooth. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Be sure to check out these recipes: