M & M's Chocolate Chip Cookies used to be one of my favorite cookies before I went gluten free. Peyton loves when I make these for an after school snack. They are very moist and melt in your mouth. Perfect with a nice tall glass of milk or Crockpot Apple Cider.
This recipe makes 3 dozen cookies. I normally double the recipe so I am sure not to run short when I am making these during the holidays. I normally substitute holiday M&M's when I do. I hope you enjoy this delicious cookie!
M & M's Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 12-oz. pkg. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup mini M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and M&M's.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: