Macaroni and Cheese Salad is a simple side dish that is packed full of carbs and protein. This is a recipe that my Mother-in-Law made for my husband growing up. It is super affordable and the flavor combination may sound strange to some but it really is delicious!
Macaroni and Cheese Salad
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni and cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- Cook macaroni as directed on carton.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on carton.
- Stir in cooked and crumbled bacon and chopped eggs.
This recipe comes from my Mother In Law, Brenda Hice. She used to make this often for her boys growing up.