Macaroni Salad is one of my favorite side dishes for the summer. I love to make this for picnics and parties.
- 1 package 8 oz macaroni
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs chopped
- dash dash of black pepper
- Cook macaroni as directed on label.
- Drain, rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add cucumber, onion, pickle relish, mayonnaise and pepper. Blend well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture. Toss until coated. Gently mix in chopped egg.
- Refrigerate covered until well chilled.