Macaroni Salad is one of my favorite side dishes for the summer. I love to make this for picnics and parties.
This is an alternative version to traditional potato salad. You use noodles instead! It is easy to prepare and tastes amazing. You just prepare your macaroni as directed on package and let them cool. Then add cucumber, onion, pickle relish, mayonnaise and pepper. Then blend well but not make it mushy.
Finally stir in your chopped egg and refrigerate well. It is so easy and a crowd pleaser. Best of all Macaroni Salad is an affordable side dish too!
- 1 package 8 oz macaroni noodles
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 dash black pepper
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain, rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add cucumber, onion, pickle relish, mayonnaise and pepper. Blend well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture. Toss until coated. Gently mix in chopped egg.
- Refrigerate covered until well chilled.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
15 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 90 minutes - Pinned 61,900 times to Pinterest.
Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel - Pinned 1,100 times to Pinterest.
Easy Slow Cooker A 1 Pot Roast Recipe - Pinned 13,700 times to Pinterest.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.