This post may contain affiliate links.
Maple Dijon Chicken is a scrumptious dinner meal idea! My whole family loved the flavor of the chicken in this recipe, they ate all of it. There was no left overs to be had and my middle son was upset that he could not eat more. Next time I will have to make sure to double the recipe!
The sweetness of the maple syrup combined with the dijon mustard makes the chicken taste good. I will say that I have gotten the vote from the family and this recipe will be on the menu again! Next time I make it I will use chicken thighs and see if their is any taste difference. I will be sure to let you know.
Before serving the Maple Dijon Chicken use a spoon to drizzle the cooking juices over top of the chicken after baking. Avoid using a brush as this will wipe off the baked on marinade. You can easily turn this into a freezer meal. Simply dump all ingredients into a freezer bag. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place in a casserole dish and bake for 45-60 minutes or until done. I hope you enjoy this Maple Dijon Chicken as much as we did.
Maple Dijon Chicken
Maple Dijon Chicken recipe is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients!
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp dried rosemary or 1 Tbsp fresh
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the dijon mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, and soy sauce.
- Mince the garlic and chop the rosemary, if using fresh and stir both into the marinade.
- Coat the inside of an 8x8 inch casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Arrange the chicken thighs or cut up chicken breasts in the dish so that they are close, but not overlapping.
- Pour the marinade on top and then spread it around until the thighs are completely covered.
- Bake the chicken thighs or breasts in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until they are golden brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy!