Margarita Punch is perfect for any special occasion or baby shower. My Mom served this at my Dad's 40th Luau Birthday Party. It was a hit with all of the guests. In fact she had so many people asking for the recipe. It was a punch that was easy to make up in advance and really was refreshing on a hot summer day. His birthday is July 31st and we had his party by the pool. It was so refreshing and delicious.
This punch is made with just a few simple ingredients and tastes delicious. If you are looking for a delicious punch or a green punch then this is for you! I love the addition of the orange extract to this punch. It gives it a great flavor without adding the extra sugar or pulp like when you use orange juice.
I think it would be fun for St. Patrick's Day or Cinco de Mayo too! You could also choose to spike if you desire. A punch bowl full of margarita punch is perfect for any special occasion or party! We have even used sparkling water to cut down on the sugar content. Be sure to give this Margarita Punch a try! You will be happy you did.
- 2 12 oz cans frozen limeade concentrate - undiluted
- 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate - undiluted
- 1 1 oz bottle orange extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 - 2 liter of 7 up or other clear soft drink
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in 7 up and serve immediately over crushed ice.
- You can garnish with fresh lemon and lime slices.
Recipes You May Enjoy: