Meatball Subs are super easy to prepare because you only use frozen meatballs, spaghetti sauce, cheese and hoagie buns. Yes, that is all you really need to make these delicious hot sandwiches. My son loves meatball subs. If we go to a restaurant that has them on the menu. you can bet he will order it. So I decided to try them at home for a quick dinner on a busy night. I am glad I did because everyone loved them!
You can have these Meatball Subs ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Start by placing the frozen meatballs in a pot and add the sauce. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer for 10-15 minutes. Place a little cheese in the bottom of the buns, then add meatballs and sauce on top. Finish by sprinkling cheese on top and place in the oven to melt for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Homemade Meatball Subs recipe that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes with only 4 ingredients!
Homemade Meatball Subs
- 1 package frozen meatballs
- 1 jar 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 8 buns hoagie buns
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place meatballs and sauce in medium pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to medium heat for a simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a lid on top and let cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a little bit of cheese in bottom of each hoagie bun.
- Ladle meatballs and sauce on top of each bun.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
More 30 Minute Main Dish Recipes You May Enjoy:
Favorite BLT served with chips
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.