Mini Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for a large gathering or party. These scrumptious two bite treats are full of yummy goodness. You can prepare these delish no bake mini cheesecakes the day before with little prep.
Yes, you read that correctly I said no bake. You can not get any easier than that on a delicious dessert treat! Be sure to try these Mini Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes the next time you need a dessert recipe, you will not be disappointed!
Mini Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for your next party! Give these no bake treats a try!
Mini Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- 1 ¼ cups of Ground Graham Crackers
- 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
For the Filling:
- 2 - 8 oz Blocks of Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 1 ½ cups of Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- Caramel sauce for topping if desired
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust and whiz it up until everything is finely crushed and when you pinch the mixture together, it holds well.
- Press the mixture in the bottom and one inch up the sides of a mini muffin pan lined with liners, set it in the fridge.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix it on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and keep mixing for another minute or so or until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crusts, cover the top of the pan with a plate or baking sheet and set it in the fridge overnight.
- Put a dollop of caramel sauce on top of each one.
- Place it back in the fridge for about an hour to set a bit.
- Serve and enjoy.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.