Mini No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes are out of this world! These were just the perfect size dessert for me and I loved the taste of Nutella in the cheesecake. It is hard to believe that you can turn a breakfast food like a waffle into a delicious cheesecake!
Did I mention what an easy dessert recipe these were to make. The hardest part was waiting for them to form in the fridge. I couldn't wait to taste them. I served them at a friend's gathering and everyone was asking for the recipe.
You may want to check out this post for how to make your own nutella too!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how! This is a great tip for this recipe.
The perfect recipe for game day! My family fell in love with the flavor. Be sure to give this delicious dessert a try. If you love Nutella and waffles you will love this recipe.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4-6 Mini Eggo Waffles
- Put Mini Eggo Waffles into individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer ( I used a cupcake pan and put cupcake liners in them, then pressed the Eggo waffle into it).
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices" - this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.