Mixed Berry Smoothie is a perfect refreshing drink to start your day off right. This delicious and healthy smoothie combines the great taste of strawberries, blackberries and blueberries together. If you love berries like I do, then this is the smoothie for you to try! I also personally love to use Silk Pure Coconut Milk when making my smoothies. Mixed Berry Smoothie is so light and refreshing on a hot summer day!
This Mixed Berry Smoothie is also gluten free and Paleo! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
I love to freeze ingredients for my smoothies! It saves me time and money!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- 16 oz coconut milk
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend all ingredients until mixed well and smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve right away.
Check out these other Smoothie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.