This recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is amazing and so easy to prepare! The perfect dessert to serve for Thanksgiving or Christmas. You can make this delicious pumpkin cheesecake in as little as an hour. I like that you can make it the day before and save time on the holidays! Best of all you don’t use an oven so that is one less recipe that requires oven space during meal preparation.
In this delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe I used Mom’s Best Cereal Honey Grahams®. They are so yummy and my kids love them. I love that you are able cereal to create the crust for this recipe. A great way to save money!
Mom’s Best Cereal is free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. Honey Grahams have 7g of whole grain per serving. They are made with real honey and whole grain wheat and are naturally cholesterol free with 0g trans fat per serving.
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn that into a dessert for our family too! In fact this is a sweet treat you can feel good about giving to your kids.
Most ingredients to make this easy pumpkin dessert treat are probably in your pantry right now! Best of all there is no baking involved so you can include the kids into making this recipe and include a little math practice at the same time. Make it an educational winter activity! Of course the reward at the end will leave a smile on everyone’s face for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
- 2 cups finely crushed Mom's Best Honey Grahams cereal
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Crush cereal in food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse together.
- Press mixture into bottom of pie dish.
- Place in fridge for 30 mins to firm up.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and beat until blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
Be sure to try our delicious Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats too!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mom’s Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own. We love that Mom’s Best Cereal is nutritious and affordable.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.