Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe is the perfect seasoning for more than just seafood! I love to use it on French fries, in a batter for chicken or turkey and you can even use it to make sauces.
Many people think you only use Old Bay Seasoning Mix for crab legs, fish and hush puppies but you can venture and use it on practically everything.
Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe that you can make right at home for all your seafood and lent recipes! This seasoning is so easy to make by combining all the ingredients in a jar and then use when needed. Be sure to make this delicious Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe and use in your everyday cooking, you will not be disappointed!
Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crumbled bay leaves about 3-4 leaves
- 3/8 teaspoon allspice to get 3/8 a teaspoon use 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon
- 3/8 teaspoon ginger to get 3/8 a teaspoon use 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon
- 3/8 teaspoon nutmeg to get 3/8 a teaspoon use 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon
- 3/8 teaspoon cardamom powder to get 3/8 a teaspoon use 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon
- 3/8 teaspoon cinnamon to get 3/8 a teaspoon use 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon
- Mix together and store in an airtight jar.
More Seasoning/Sauce Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.