This delicious One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Meal recipe is quick and easy! Plus it is clean eating, gluten free recipe that can be ready in 30 minutes. This week has been very busy for my family with more than normal extra-curricular activities, so I needed dinner to be quick. Instead of using my slow cooker or a casserole dish I decided to try a one sheet pan dinner instead. It was quick and easy and I could just use what I had on hand in my kitchen.
All you need is chicken, broccoli, olive oil and seasonings. If you have red potatoes give those a try. Everything goes into the oven for thirty minutes and it's all on one sheet. Be sure to give One Sheet Chicken and Broccoli Meal a try, you will not be disappointed! This is the perfect meal prep recipe for the week!
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 head of broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 6 tablespoon olive oil divided
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil on a large baking sheet.
- Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with 3 tablespoon olive oil and place on one side of the baking sheet: sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired for seasoning.
- Toss the broccoli with the remaining 3 tablespoon olive oil and place on other side of the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
More Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.