I am love with these Orange Brownies using orange essential oil or orange extract. These scrumptious brownies are out of this world yumminess in a single bite! If you like flavored brownies then you must try these as soon as you can.
My boys and even my husband loved them and my husband doesn’t usually care for flavored things. They ate the whole pan in one night 🙂 well really my hubby and teenage son did! Best of all they can also be made gluten free!
Orange Brownies Recipe is a delicious twist on the traditional brownie. I love the light orange flavor. Perfect for summer!
- 1 box brownie mix prepared as package directions state
- 10-15 drops Orange essential oil or Orange Extract
- Put drops into brownie batter and stir.
- Pour brownie batter into greased pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let cool (if you can can) and enjoy!
Orange Brownies Recipe is a delicious twist on the traditional brownie. I love the light orange flavor.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.