Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas are out of this world amazing! I will be making this clean eating, one dish dinner meal again very soon. This easy recipe combines everything in one 13x9 baking dish so there is not a huge clean up in the kitchen afterwards. Which makes me a very happy momma! This is a great low carb dinner idea.
You start with cutting the chicken breasts into strips, then mixing the spices together. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken strips.
Next you cut up the veggies and mix with a can of Rotel diced tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour that over the chicken and stir together. It's ready to go in the oven for 30 minutes. It's that easy and it taste better than any Mexican restaurant I've gone too!
Serve this delicious Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas with warm tortillas and shredded cheese. I put some mashed avocado on my tortilla before I added the chicken mixture and it was so yummy! If you are eating low carb be sure to use a low carb tortilla or just enjoy this on a lettuce leaf.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 7 Points
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion sliced
- ½ large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- ½ large yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- ½ large red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice chicken and veggies into strips.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.
More Clean Eating Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.