This delicious Oven Fried Fish Recipe is so good and you don't have to go to a fish fry to get it! I do love going to the local fish fry this time of year, but it can become quite expensive with a family of five. So instead I like to enjoy my grandmother's recipe that gives you the same taste. My whole family with the exception of my littlest child love fish. If you and your family does too then you need to try this Oven Fried Fish Recipe, you will not be disappointed!
Oven Fried Fish Recipe
Oven Fried Fish Recipe that tastes just like you have gone to a fish fry!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 1/2 cup Yellow Corn Meal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen thawed white fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with butter.
- Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl.
- Next combine the corn meal, flour, paprika and garlic powder in a medium size bowl.
- Dip the fish fillets into egg mixture, coating both sides, then into the corn meal mixture.
- Place the fish skin-side down in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.