Kids of all ages will love this Owl Waffle using Eggo Waffles! It is simple to make using a waffle, oreo cookies, candy corn and candy eyes! The kids will love having this as an after school snack or for a weeknight treat! We love Owls here as you know with our Owl Crockpot 🙂 This would be a great addition to our Owl Pajama Party idea too! This Owl Waffle is a fun breakfast idea that your kids will love!
- 1 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffle toasted
- 2 oreos
- candy corn
- 2 edible candy eyes
- Place toasted waffle on plate.
- Take chocolate wafer off oreo being sure to leave the cream.
- Place on waffle.
- Take the chocolate wafer that has no cream and break in half.
- Place those above oreo's making eyebrows.
- Put the candy eyes on top of the oreo cream.
- Place candy corn for beak and serve!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.