Kids of all ages will love this Owl Waffle using Eggo Waffles! It is simple to make this breakfast treat using a waffle, Oreo cookies, candy corn and candy eyes!
The kids will love having this as an after school snack or for a weeknight treat! We love Owls here as you know with our Owl Crockpot 🙂 This would be a great addition to our Owl Pajama Party idea too! This Owl Waffle is a fun breakfast idea that your kids will love!
- 1 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffle toasted
- 2 oreos
- candy corn
- 2 edible candy eyes
- Place toasted waffle on plate.
- Take chocolate wafer off oreo being sure to leave the cream.
- Place on waffle.
- Take the chocolate wafer that has no cream and break in half.
- Place those above oreo's making eyebrows.
- Put the candy eyes on top of the oreo cream.
- Place candy corn for beak and serve!
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.