Parmesan Baked Pork Chops recipe is so yummy and my family wanted more! Next time I definitely need to double the recipe and make more for my hungry crew of boys. My oldest son who is seventeen seems to always be hungry and I can never make enough for him. Gotta love having teenagers who eat everything in sight!
This pork chop recipe is so easy to prepare and make. It only took me five minutes to coat the pork chops and then I was able to just put them in the oven. I then cleaned up from preparing them and got started on making the side dishes which were garlic beans and copycat rice-a-roni recipe. Be sure to try Parmesan Baked Pork Chops recipe soon, you will not be disappointed!
Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- 4 whole boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture.
- Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pork Chop Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot 3 Ingredient Pork Chops (Most Popular)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.