Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad is absolutely amazing! But then again all of Paula Deen's recipes taste out of this world. This delicious corn salad would be a perfect side dish if you are having a barbecue or family gathering. It is so simple to prepare with only 6 ingredients and you can whip it together in less than 10 minutes.
I served Grilled Italian Chicken and Potato Foil Packets along with the Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad and they were great together!
Paula Deen Frito Corn Salad
- 2 cans 15 ounce, whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 bag 10 1/2 ounce, coarsely crushed Fritos corn chips
- Mix first five ingredients and chill.
- Stir in corn chips just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Paula Deen Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.