Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole is an amazing side dish recipe that everyone will want the recipe for! How can you go wrong when making a Paula Deen recipe, well in my opinion you can't. I just love the simplicity and how good her recipes tastes. This pineapple casserole is no exception and my mom makes it every year for Christmas and Easter. My mother always makes a ham for Christmas and Easter so this delicious pineapple dish goes well with it.
The ingredients are simple for this easy recipe and you can have it prepared in less than 30 minutes! Next time you are making a Slow Cooker Ham be sure to put Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole on your menu to go with it, you will not be disappointed.
Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 2 cans 20-ounce, pineapple chunks, drained, and 6 tablespoons pineapple juice reserved
- 1 cup cracker crumbs recommended: Ritz
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick butter, melted, plus extra for greasing pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- Gradually stir in the cheese.
- Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Paula Deen Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.