This recipe for Paula Deen’s The Lady’s Coleslaw is beyond amazing! This scrumptious coleslaw is great to serve at parties or barbecues. I recently had my son’s birthday party and served Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches and I made this delicious recipe to go with it. Everyone at the party raved about this coleslaw and why wouldn’t they, it’s Paula Deen!
If you need a coleslaw recipe in the future be sure to try Paula Deen’s The Lady’s Coleslaw Recipe! It is seriously AMAZING!
Paula Deen's The Lady's Coleslaw Recipe
Paula Deen's The Lady's Coleslaw Recipe is AMAZING! Seriously the best coleslaw ever!
- 1/2 whole bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole green onion chopped
- 1/2 whole large carrot chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Using a food processor, gently process the bell pepper, onion, carrot, and parsley; being careful not to over process.
- Cut 1/2 of the cabbage into chunks and place in the food processor and process lightly, making sure the cabbage doesn't become mushy.
- Slice the remaining cabbage thinly.
- Mix the cabbage together with the processed vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture with the vegetables and toss.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Paula Deen Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.