Peanut Butter Brownies is a great STOCKPILE recipe!!! They are easy to make for those "surprise" guests or play dates. No one will ever realize this recipe is out of box!
These Brownies are so easy to make and have an amazing flavor! Of course, you can't go wrong with the combination of peanut butter and chocolate! This one is perfect when you need a budget friendly recipe. With rising costs, you can really make this inexpensive dessert seem like it took a long time to make.
I make these Peanut Butter Brownies all the time and they are so good! I serve them with ice-cream when I want an even bigger dessert.
Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix stockpile
- 3 tablespoon Peanut Butter stockpile
- You will need ingredients from your Brownie mix package to prepare it.
Most common packages will need these:
- Preheat oven according to directions on Brownie mix package.
- Mix brownie ingredients according to package directions.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Heat Peanut Butter in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Stir and reheat again for 15 seconds.
- Stir and drop drip peanut butter over brownie batter in stripes.
- Once all Peanut Butter is dropped over batter, using a knife swirl peanut butter through batter.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool and enjoy.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- DIY Twix Bars
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!