This post may contain affiliate links.
Peanut Butter Brownies is a great STOCKPILE recipe!!! They are easy to make for those “surprise” guests or play dates. No one will ever realize this recipe is out of box!
These Brownies are so easy to make and have an amazing flavor! Of course you can’t go wrong with the combination of peanut butter and chocolate!
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies are so easy to make and have an amazing flavor!
- 1 box Brownie Mix stockpile
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter stockpile
- You will need ingredients from your Brownie mix package to prepare it.
Most common packages will need these:
Preheat oven according to directions on Brownie mix package.
Mix brownie ingredients according to package directions.
Pour into greased pan.
Heat Peanut Butter in microwave for 15 seconds.
Stir and reheat again for 15 seconds.
Stir and drop drip peanut butter over brownie batter in stripes.
Once all Peanut Butter is dropped over batter, using a knife swirl peanut butter through batter.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool and enjoy.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- DIY Twix Bars
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter/Cool Whip Treat