Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Smoothie hits the spot in the afternoon when you are having a sweet craving. I love peanut butter and chocolate, I even love it more when they are together 🙂 My three year old even loved drinking this. He kept saying it was a peanut butter milkshake. This is a Paleo recipe (when you substitute the Peanut Butter for Almond Butter) so it is clean eating and healthy. I hope you enjoy this as much as me!
You can use cocoa powder or cacao powder for this recipe. Did you know you can freeze bananas? That is a great tip for over ripe bananas or bananas that you find on managers special.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 4 Points
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen sliced bananas about 2 bananas
- 1 - 2 teaspoons cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or you can use almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ice cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ice cubes about a handful
- 1/2 tablespoon honey optional
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- If you prefer your smoothie thick then the 1/4 cup ice cold water should be fine, but if you prefer it a little more smoother then add an additional 1/4 cup and blend.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Clean Eating recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.