My friend Paula shared with me her recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge. It actually comes from her MIL. Thanks for allowing us to share it with our readers. She also sells Longaberger, which is actually how I met Paula over 11 year's ago!
My husband LOVES Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge for Christmas. This Homemade recipe looks like a great one to try! She says it is super easy to make! You can pick up a candy thermometer for a few dollars at your local grocery store or super center.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge is the BEST to make and enjoy during the holidays. Be sure to give this recipe a try. You can package it up and gift it too.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- candy thermometer
- Butter for pans
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter chunky or creamy
- 1 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Butter sides of 2qt sauce pan, and bottom and sides of either 9x13 pan or 11x7 pan. Measure out the marshmallow, PB, chips and vanilla so they are ready to add quickly.
- Combine sugar and milk in 2 qt pan. Stir over medium heat til sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Cook to soft ball stage--234 degrees on candy thermometer...this takes quite a while.
- Remove from heat and quickly add remaining ingredients. Blend until chips are melted. Pour into cake pan, spread even. Score top half and refrigerate to set. Once firm, cut all the way through before lifting pieces (otherwise it crumbles).
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: