Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are my hubby's favorite! He can not seem to get enough of these delicious cookies. He is a huge peanut butter lover, so these cookies definitely hit the spot. My kids love helping me make these easy no bake cookies, even my 5 year old!
You only need a few simple ingredients for these cookies and there is no need to turn your oven on. This makes these the perfect cookie for summer time. No need to make your kitchen hot when it's hot outside! Be sure to try these Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies soon.
- 3 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 4 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to a rapid boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool one hour until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
More No Bake Recipes
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.