I love this Peanut Butter Roll Recipe! It is our favorite to make for Christmas. My Dad doesn't eat chocolate so this is his favorite sweet treat for the holidays.
Some people call it Peanut Butter Divinity Roll and others call it a Peanut Butter Log, personally I call it delicious! It is naturally gluten free too! It is so yummy!
I do recommend that you purchase a candy thermometer to make this. You can pick one up at the local grocery or dollar store. It is worth the investment to make sure that your candy turns out well.
Peanut Butter Roll Recipe is my Dad's favorite candy of all time! It is not Christmas without it! Give this recipe a try. It is a little time consuming but worth it when you take the first bite.
Peanut Butter Roll Recipe
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, and water together in a sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- Heat to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball (hard ball stage) which is about 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form peaks.
- Slowly pour sugar mixture over egg whites while beating with an electric mixer. Beat until candy clings to a spoon and loses some of its shine.
- Spread candy mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Generously spread peanut butter over candy mixture.
- Roll candy into one large roll; cut into 2 rolls.
- Slice each roll into desired pieces.
Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.