Peppermint Sugar Body Scrub is perfect for gift giving! I love to make this up and prep it into glass jars to give as gifts to teachers, for stocking stuffers and to keep on hand for extra gifts or hostess gifts that you may need during the holidays.
It would make a wonderful gift for anyone on your list. In fact it is made with all natural ingredients and essential oils.
What I love is that you can use a variety of mason jars or recycled jelly or jam jars to package. I chose this Smucker's Jelly Jar because the lid is so festive! You can create a top out of card stock or place a gift tag over the writing if you choose. You can also decorate with holly, ribbon or other decorations. You can even attach a candy cane to the gift jar if you want!
Peppermint has so many uses. Check out our 33 Uses for Peppermint Essential Oil. This is my go to essential oil for stress and nausea but it is also great for energy too! This peppermint sugar scrub will make your skin soft during the winter months and year round. This is an amazing beauty treatment. What I like is that this recipe is all natural. It doesn't require any food coloring like other sugar scrubs that I have seen on Pinterest.
- ½ cup Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Small jars
- I personally like to make this in bulk when I make it and it is best to store in a glass container
- Combine sugar and coconut oil until well blended then mix in essential oil. T
- he coconut oil, which is fragrance-free, is a good choice for this scrub because of it’s dense texture. You can also use Grapeseed Oil.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar and tie with a bow, raffia or other holiday decoration.
- Peppermint sugar scrub can be used on the face, hands, feet and body.
- Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
Best of all this will remove dry winter skin and hydrate at the same time! It is the perfect gift idea! It also smells amazing when you use it!
Sugar Scrub Recipes:
Disclosure: We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment.
The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms.