This post may contain affiliate links.
I love homemade pimento cheese. My friend Patti created these adorable Pimento Cheese Presents and I thought they were so cute for the holidays. Just by adding a stem of green onion and tying it off in a knot she was able to create an adorable and edible “present”.
These Pimento Cheese Presents finger sandwiches can be made on any bread of choice and are the perfect addition to a Christmas Tea or Brunch. I hope you love this recipe as much as we did at our Holiday Tea. Thanks Patti for sharing this recipe with us.
Homemade Pimento Cheese
- 1 pound block yellow cheddar or white Vermont sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 or more - 8 ounce bag shredded triple cheddar cheese
- 1/2 or more - 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 large jar red pimentos
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon paprika
- Add Greek Seasoning parsley flakes, and pepper to taste.
- Add Miracle Whip salad dressing until desired consistency.
Mix the cheeses together. I prefer mixing by hand. Stir in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
Add Greek Seasoning, parsley flakes, and pepper to taste.
Add Miracle Whip salad dressing until desired consistency.
This mixture works well served with crackers (use less Miracle Whip) or on sandwiches.
Tie with a green onion stem to create a "present"
Other Holiday Recipes You May Enjoy: