I love homemade pimento cheese. My friend Patti created these adorable Pimento Cheese Presents Finger Sandwiches and I thought they were so cute for the holidays.
Just by adding a stem of green onion and tying it off in a knot she was able to create an adorable and edible "present".
These Pimento Cheese Presents finger sandwiches can be made on any bread of choice and are the perfect addition to a Christmas Tea or Brunch. I hope you love this recipe as much as we did at our Holiday Tea. Thanks Patti for sharing this recipe with us.
Best of all you can use homemade or store bought pimento cheese for these. You could even substitute ham, chicken or tuna salad if you aren't a fan of Pimento Cheese (but if you don't like it we can't be friends 🙂
To make your pimento cheese simple mix the cheeses together. I prefer mixing by hand. Then stir in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate. Allow your pimento cheese to meld together and then make your sandwiches and "tie" your present with a green onion stem and you are ready for the most festive tea or party food during the holidays.
I hope you enjoy these Homemade Pimento Cheese Sandwiches as much we did! They are so much fun to enjoy at a Holiday Tea.
Homemade Pimento Cheese
- 1 pound block yellow cheddar or white Vermont sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup 8 ounce bag shredded triple cheddar cheese (or more)
- ½ 8 ounce block of cream cheese (or more)
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 jar red pimentos (large)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon paprika (less if desired)
- ¼ tsp. Add Greek Seasoning parsley flakes, and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup Add Miracle Whip salad dressing until desired consistency.
- Mix the cheeses together. I prefer mixing by hand. Stir in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
- Add Greek Seasoning, parsley flakes, and pepper to taste.
- Add Miracle Whip salad dressing until desired consistency.
- This mixture works well served with crackers (use less Miracle Whip) or on sandwiches.
- Tie with a green onion stem to create a "present"
Other Holiday Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.