If you haven't tried a Pimento Cheeseburger you are missing out! I love Pimento Cheese and I also love Burgers so this combination is perfect for me! I made my burger on a Gluten Free Bun. I love to keep them in the freezer so they are ready whenever we decide to grill out however feel free to use any brand you like.
This is one of my favorite burgers of all times! The Pimento Cheese really gives it a great flavor! You can pick up any store brand that you choose or you can make your own. This is my favorite recipe for homemade pimento cheese - you will see the secret ingredient.
I personally like to serve this with homemade sweet potato fries. It is a really filling meal that my entire family enjoys. The homemade fries make for a great side dish. This is a great alternative to a cheeseburger if you find yourself without cheese too! A fun way to twist up the traditional burger night.
Pimento Cheeseburger is so flavorful and delicious.
- 1 tub pimento cheese or homemade
- 6 half-pound burger patties
- seasoning salt
- 6 whole buns
- Sprinkle seasoning salt on the patties or mix into burger
- Grill burgers to desired doneness
- Then take a heaping knife-full of Pimento Cheese and spread it across each burger.
- Shut the lid for a minute or so to melt the cheese
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Homemade Sweet Potato Fries