Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are amazing! They are naturally gluten free and a light dessert that is perfect on a hot summer night! I made these for dessert at a cookout and they were gone in minutes 🙂 If you are not serving them immediately I would suggest refrigerating them immediately. I love serving these for holidays like Valentine's Day or Christmas!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are light and delicious. You will love this easy to make dessert! You can easily make these low carb when you use a sugar replacement like splenda or Swerve too!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- nilla wafers crumbs or graham cracker crumbs - optional
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
- Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife.
- Prep all strawberries and set aside. Pat dry.
- Cut off the bottom so that they will sit straight.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a icing bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off.
- Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Optional, Once strawberries are filled sprinkle the top in graham cracker crumbs.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
Other recipes you may like: