These Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars are amazing! This is the kind of dessert will make the whole family happy! The name says it ALL! You can't get better than that!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- Cookie Base
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold strong brewed coffee or water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 container 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 bag 9 oz miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, chopped
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 oz bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or just until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and candies. Spread over cooled cookie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and 2 tablespoons sugar with wire whisk until smooth. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, to thin for drizzling. Drizzle mixture over filling. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
We have all kinds of great recipes besides Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars! There are so many things you can find over at StockpilingMoms. Here is a list to get you started!
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
STOCKPILING MOMS POPULAR POSTS:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.