Enjoy this easy recipe for Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets! If you love Chick-fil-A as much as we do then you will love this make at home version.
This copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets recipe tastes just like the real thing. I am in love with this easy recipe for dinner! We love to eat at Chick-fil-A but now we won’t have to spend as much money because now we can just eat at home instead.
Chick-fil-A uses Peanut Oil to fry their nuggets. It is worth the investment if you want them to taste just like the real thing or you can use another oil of choice.
We love to make these up in bulk and enjoy them for dinner but if you have any leftover they are great reheated too. I like to enjoy them on a salad too.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- canola oil for frying
- In a large bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- Place chicken on counter and cut into cubed bite size pieces; trim any fat that you may see.
- Put the chicken in the milk mixture and mix so that all is coated and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl combine the dry ingredients listed above and stir
- In cast iron pot or sauce pan pour in oil so that its at least an inch deep on med/high heat.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator and place about 8 pieces in milk mixture and then into the flour mixture.
- Make sure all the chicken is coated with the flour and then place into the hot oil.
- Cook each side for at least 2-3 minutes or until golden brown (You want to make sure that chicken is no longer pink so you can cut one piece to test it out).
- Place the chicken on some paper towels to soak up any oil.
- Repeat the same steps with the rest of the chicken and serve.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes:
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.