I think this Maui Burger would be a great "luau" food 🙂 It tastes so yummy! If you are looking for a delicious tasting burger that is a twist on the traditional burger give this a try.
My husband LOVED the flavor and the Hawaiian Roll Bun pushed him over the top when it came to the flavor. I was a HUGE fan of the grilled pineapple. It really gave this burger a delicious flavor and took me back to Hawaii. The flavor of the teriyaki with the pineapple and Hawaiian Roll Bun was perfection! Give this a try today! You won't be sorry you did.
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Sandwich Buns
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 1 bottle teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 oz. thinly sliced red onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices pineapple
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 1 jar mayonnaise
- Mix 2 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce into your meat and make patties. Place hamburger patty on grill to desired doneness.
- Toast King's Hawaiian Sandwich Bun on grill.
- Roast pineapple slice on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread mayonnaise on each slice of roll; between buns, place hamburger, then add cheese, tomato slices, lettuce pineapple, and onion.
Here are my favorite Summer Pins:
Healthy Palm Tree Snack Idea for Kids - Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Crescent Pepperoni Rollups - Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Homemade Fruit Popsicles - Perfect Summer Snack Idea
DIY Lawn Twister - Fun Summertime Game
Jello Wedges - Fun Summer Snack
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.